Sri Lanka visa
Consular Assistance, Inc.
6351 Burgundy Leaf Lane
Alexandria, VA 22312
We bring the World to your door
(202) 498 0863
Tourist up to 30 days stay - no prior visa is
required for tourist only stay up to 30 days. Tourists may obtain a visa free
of charge upon arrival in Sri Lanka.
Tourist or Business up to 5 years:
- Submit your valid, signed U.S. Passport, must be valid for at least 6
months beyond entry date.
- 1 Visa Application Form, completed
- 2 Passport-type photographs
- Copy of flight itinerary showing round trip
- A business letter of responsibility is required, to be typewritten on
your company letterhead and addressed to the Embassy of Sri Lanka, Visa
Section, Washington D.C. - - The letter must state all of the following:
- The nature of the business to be performed
- The name of the business reference to be visited
- Guarantee sufficient financial support for the visit
- Guarantee return transportation to the U.S
- Your sponsor letter should be signed by a company officer other than the
- Your sponsor in Sri Lanka must send a fax to the Embassy of Sri Lanka
in Washington D.C., stating the name of the applicant, confirming the business
trip (fax must include company address and type of business). For stay over
7 days, the letter must be sent via the Immigration Department in Colombo.
Fees: $140 - multiple entries up to 5 years
Processing time: 4 business days
Return mail: please include a self-addressed
pre-paid envelope or $18 for FedEx delivery.